ASKMORRIS PROCESS FOR MINOR PROJECTS
How we work with smaller projects / minor changes made on request by clients
- AskMorris looks at clients requirements and estimates the work time
- Quote is sent to client that includes SOW (Scope of Work) & deliverable dates. (Milestones)
- Clients accepts quote, signs it and sends back to AskMorris.
- Signing the quotation turns it into a purchase Order (PO) and that is when AskMorris puts the project into the production schedule.
- AskMorris will issue an Invoice/GUI (Fa-Piao in Taiwan)
- Client pays upfront for the work
- AskMorris will let client know when (via email) work is complete so client can check changes online and tell if minor corrections are needed. Minor projects usually take 3-5 work days to complete. If more time is needed, AskMorris will notify client and explain why.
- Time is counted from the day AskMorris receives the signed quotation/PO
- Once work has been done to clients satisfaction, client signs off.
- NOTE: All prices are tax exclusive. Client is expected to cover bank transfer fees.