A typical start of a new project
Q As a client, what can I to do to help?
I was happy to learn that we have now paid for the first chunk of work on the EM website. And, as I am now back in Taipei and working out my schedule until I leave for a 2-week vacation on August 18th, I am wondering:
1. What will you need from me in this period and when (such as: meetings, content, etc.)? This is a great time to receive a "To Do" list from my web partners as I have little else to do in this period.
2. When do you estimate this first chunk should be completed and we should move to the next piece? I know you sent me a rough schedule---is that still the expected time-frame?
- We have received first payment. Kind thanks
- We are currently setting up this project and entering it into our project scheduling system
- There will be an internal developers meeting on Wed where we map out further what needs to be done. This is where we figure out:
- ✓ what needs to be done
- ✓ who is doing it
- ✓ when is it going to get done
- ✓ what do we need to get it done